Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Project part three : Color and final concept!

I didn't properly complete the first palette for the characters last time. I had good palettes, but they were not unified at all. So to make up for my mistake, here is the unified palette for the final concept. I went with the moose fox girls since they were really fun to imagine how they would interact with each other. Here is the final palette:

I tried to make the bright, saturated ones less prominent since I was dealing with nature and wildlife inspired characters. I think it's going to be interesting to see the final picture with the two.
Here is what they look like roughly colored: (Note: this is really just here for color scripting, the drawing and anatomy is heavily flawed.)
Ah! Much better! I'm really happy I was able to keep Moose's cold colors while making it fit with Foxanne's warmer earth-tones in one color scheme this time.
See you next time!
~Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment